Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We connect some of the best tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated SEO Specialist to lead the SEO efforts of our Marketing Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic work environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as fun monthly activities that bring employees together.
The successful SEO Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing the Cloud Employee website for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy periodically.
- Preparing detailed periodic SEO reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing effective SEO keywords for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Keeping up to date for the newest SEO trends.
- Knowledge in the implementation of Rich Snippets / SCHEMA.
- Knowledge in running PPC campaigns is a plus.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organizations.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Background in link building.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically as well as identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization of Google analytics and SEM Rush.
- Familiarization with other SEO tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.