Mid to Senior .NET Developers
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We are now seeking passionate mid to senior level .NET developers to join our team of skilled talents. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and dynamic work environment and to significantly advance your career.
The successful .NET developers will be responsible for:
- Designing and writing enterprise-quality, secure, reliable, testable web and desktop applications using C#, .Net, and related web technologies.
- Ensuring design patterns, technologies, frameworks and processes used are appropriate for each project.
- Performing technical oversight of development projects, ensuring software quality and timely delivery.
- Ensuring applications are tested, with the appropriate level of automated testing.
- Taking a lead role in project planning and delivering requirements to mutually-agreed deadlines, providing appropriate feedback to project stakeholders as projects progress.
- Mentoring junior developers to help maintain software quality and continually improve team capabilities.
- Ensuring development effort is appropriate to commercial value.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest tools, technologies and techniques that will enable us to deliver solutions faster and more efficiently.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of a third party cloud development platform, preferably Microsoft’s Azure.
- Experience of leading a development team on successful agile projects and knowledge of agile principles and processes.
- Experience of designing enterprise scale software to be delivered by a team.
- An in-depth understanding of software design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with developing data-driven applications supported by relational databases such as MS SQL and ORM tools such as NHibernate.
- Knowledge of lean product development principles.
- Experience of automated testing techniques and unit test, mock and BDD frameworks such as NUnit, Moq, Specflow.
- Ability to estimate realistically, plan and deliver work according to deadlines.
- Good written communication skills.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips