Human Resources & Administration Assistant
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We are currently seeking a Human Resources & Administration Assistant to join our ever-expanding team of go-getters. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting startup as well as enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
- Perform timekeeping duties including but not limited to daily attendance monitoring, submission of attendance report to department heads.
- Provide timesheets for payroll purposes.
- Prepare 201 file and Perform daily 201 filing to ensure all documents are filed in a timely manner.
- Upload all pre-employment requirements to HRIS.
- Follow up incomplete 201 files and ensure completion within two weeks.
- Identify relevant suppliers and perform purchasing tasks.
- Maintain office supplies and first aid supplies inventory.
- Process individual’s company ID and distribute within the first week of new hire.
- Assist the HR team in preparation of relevant documents/items (e.g. certificates, vouchers, gifts, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of docs and items needed for employee orientation and training.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Perform other HR & Admin related tasks from time to time.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of work experience in a similar capacity/role as HR/Admin Assistant.
- Has basic background of various HR facets.
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
Incentive and Benefits Packages
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!