Full-Stack Developer (Junior to Mid-level)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is one of the world’s first and leading dedicated offshore IT staffing companies with offices in Manila, London, and Australia. Our goal is to tackle the global IT skills shortage by providing some of the world’s leading tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia with expert software developers that work from our fully-managed modern offices in Manila.
With our aim to successfully bridge the skills gap, we focus highly on the welfare and development of our employees. We actively invest in training programs as well as office perks and activities that help them reach their full potential. We’re all about making our offices a world-class environment to work in.
We’re looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join our ever-expanding team of expert IT professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the world’s exciting startups in a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
Moreover, this is a great opportunity for you to advance your career in the tech industry. Cloud Employee prides itself on creating a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The successful Full-Stack Developer will be tasked to:
- Work with the development team and designers to develop and build a software application that is easy to maintain, upgrade and improve for clients
- Design, develop, test, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability
- Create documentation
- Degree/Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience in Software/Application Development, Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of web development and maintenance experience in corporate production environments
- 2-4 years of experience coding with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- 1-4 years of experience coding with PHP/MySQL
- 1-4 years of experience working with WordPress
- Expertise in building and testing responsive sites
- Experience with LAMP stack and open source software in general
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Must value writing maintainable code and documentation
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Able to work efficiently and meet/exceed deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player as well as an independent worker
- Willingness to learn domain knowledge when required
- Experience with managing WHM and cPanel
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of development and optimization tools
- Strong knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap/responsive design environments
- Experience with Woocommerce integration
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, and tracking codes
- Working knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Ability to write concise and clear technical documentation and reports
- Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!