Employee Engagement & Events Specialist
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a dynamic and highly-driven Employee Engagement & Events Specialist to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The role of the Employee Engagement & Events Specialist is wide-ranging, including the efficient planning, organisation, and execution of employee engagement programs and initiatives through a range of company events/activities, cultural change, and corporate social responsibility.
He/she will have the knowledge of what motivates, inspires, engages, and retains employees, and will use this to shape engagement activities. Moreover, he/she will keep abreast of industry best practices and innovations to continually evolve and implement engagement activities as appropriate.
Reporting to the Country Manager and the CEO, the successful Employee Engagement and Events Specialist will be tasked to:
- Plan, organise, and execute corporate activities and organisational engagement e.g. annual corporate events, sports events, team building activities, monthly office engagement activities, cultural change, corporate social responsibility, etc., from concept to finish, in accordance with the preference of the company and with assistance and support from the HR and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with culture champions, department heads and management on programs that will maximise employee development, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Create engagement calendar of activities.
- Create a budget that suits the needs and maintain all organised programs and activities.
- Ensure details are handled as planned.
- Host all events and ensure that all staff are well-engaged.
- Liaise with different vendors and suppliers for all event/activity needs.
- Help and support the Training Officer for ad hoc tasks.
- Manage the company’s work collaboration online platform by posting announcements, celebrations, etc., and ensure that online engagement targets are met.
- Consolidate data to create a month-end report for all engagement programs and initiatives.
- Perform strategic functions including, but not limited to, collection of timely data to support business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies.
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned or requested from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s or College Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, specifically on Employee Engagement
- At least 1-2 years of Employee Engagement and Event Organisation experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Powerpoint and Microsoft Office
- Outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse types of people
- Charismatic, highly energetic, and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, creative, self-starter
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organisational, and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding collaboration skills, ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!